Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Winning Wednesdays

Super-galactic travelling friends,

it's time for another winning Wednesday post, and I'm starting off with something interesting...

On Friday I got an email to tell me that I had a package on the way, and I thought ooh, I must have won something without being told, I wonder what it'll be!

When I checked the email though I noticed that the company that was posting it to me was the same company that sent me the penguin book. They're a company known to send out competition wins, so I thought it was probably a coincidence, and so I awaited for my package.

And guess what?

It was another penguin book!

I have no idea how they accidentally sent me two, so I'm planning to see if any friends or family would like one for themselves.

Apart from that it's been another quiet win week, although I have won a bunch of £1 off coupons for Cola

So at least I can have a couple weeks of cheap Coke 😅

I've entered a lot of competitions over the last week, so let's hope some more wins are on their way soon (as long as it's not another penguin book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winning Wednesdays

Super-galactic travelling friends, it's time for another winning Wednesday post, and I'm starting off with something interesting...