Friday, 7 August 2026

The sad stuffies Of IKEA

Ikea themed meatball divider

Fellow super-galactic travellers,

I was perusing IKEA with my partner yesterday, when I came across what I shall be naming, the sad stuffies of IKEA!

The first one I came across was this giant teddy, which looked as though it had accepted its fate.

Photo of a GREJSIMOJS stuffed toy bear from IKEA
I'm ready God, take me now!

The next one I saw was this little orangutan

Photo of a DJUNGELSKOG soft toy orangutan from IKEA looking sad

which I feel is giving the 'everyone forgot my birthday, and now I'm sitting alone at the table with an array of vegetables in leu of a birthday cake' stare 😢🎉

close up photo of a DJUNGELSKOG soft toy orangutan from IKEA looking sad
This is fine

and finally, the one that really captured how many of us feel on occasion, the despondent bear.

Photo of a DJUNGELSKOG soft toy, brown bear from IKEA
Hello darkness my old friend...

Unfortunately those were the only ones I spotted this time around, but I shall make sure to capture any other sad looking creatures next time I visit, or any other sad stuffies I find when out and about!

Ikea themed meatball divider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?