Sunday, 20 September 2026

Weekly photo dump 13th-20th September

Super-galactic travelling friends,

after last week's busyness, this week was a bit more chill, so I only have a couple of photo dumps for you. Let's begin!

On Monday I made my way back home, and while doing so took so photos of my journey

Collage of photos showing train journeys

I was planning to take more, but one of my trains ran twenty minutes late and so had to peg it to my connecting train (which thankfully I caught!)

I love taking photos on my journeys as every station is different and interesting in its own right.

And then next, and last, are some of the tasty stuff I ate this past week.

A collage of photos showing food, including a fry up, Turkish eggs, wings with tenderstem broccoli and macaroni cheese with hot sauce, smash burger and chips, and a cheese toastie

You may have noticed that the dates on my weekly photo dump this week is from Sunday to Sunday, rather than from Monday to Sunday. Well when I write these posts on a Sunday and publish them, I sometimes end up doing stuff afterwards as well, in this case, going out for dinner and having chicken wings with macaroni cheese last Sunday!

So from now on these will be Sunday to Sunday...anyway, the other things on this collage include Turkish eggs I had as a brunch with my parents before heading home, a fry up, a cheese toastie I made to go with a chilli bean soup, and finally a smash burger with chips our friend treated us to as a thanks for taking them to Costco.

As I said, a slow week this week, but I'm ok with that 😄

See you in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly photo dump 13th-20th September

Super-galactic travelling friends, after last week's busyness, this week was a bit more chill, so I only have a couple of photo dumps fo...