Super-galactic travelling friends,
The other day while having a skim through the joke book I recently won, I came across the classic joke
Why did the penguin use a fish as a bookmark?
She didn't want to lose here plaice!
and it gave me the fun idea to make a fish themed bookmark.
After playing around with different pattern ideas and colours, this is how it came out
I think it's so cute!I'm so happy I went with pink and purple for this one, as it works perfectly. I do plan to remake it in the future though with more classic fish colours.
The pattern is below if you'd like to make your own tapestry crochet fish bookmark.
I made mine using a 3.5mm hook and acrylic yarn in pink, purple, and white, crocheting one side then the other, then single crocheting it together in pink.
It is a tad chunky as a bookmark, but I quite like that.
This was fin to make, and I'm excited to make more bookmarks in the future 📖




No comments:
Post a Comment