
Hello super-galactic travellers!
Recently I have discovered the joy that is plain yoghurt.
By itself it's not great,
![]() |
| 'my blandness is my strength, not my weakness!' |
but boy is it a fantastic ingredient to have in the fridge at all times!
Want something sweet? Add honey, conserve, cereal etc for a sweet and filling treat.
Want something savoury? Add lemon juice, hot sauce, a range of seasonings etc, and you have something tasty to spread on a cracker, dip crisps into, add into wraps, mix into pasta etc. There is literally no end in what you can mix it with/add it to to make something tasty.
And so this here post will be an ongoing forever post, where every time I make a new thing with plain (or Greek) yoghurt I'll put it here, so they don’t get lost forever to the giant chasm I have in my brain that thoughts and ideas like to throw themselves into.
So let's start with my breakfast today (05/08/26)
We have some cold coffee concentrate in the fridge, so I poured a little of that into my yoghurt, Fage 2%, added some sugar free salted caramel coffee syrup, and mixed it through thoroughly, and it was delicious (I didn't take a photo, but I'm sure you can imagine what a small bowl of beige yoghurt looks like)
19/08/26
Today I made a raita inspired dip using Morrisons the best fat free Greek yoghurt with cucumber (middle chopped out) lemon juice, smoked garlic granules, dried mint, pilau rice seasoning, and some all purpose style seasoning.
It worked really well, and I had to stop myself from just eating it straight out the bowl with a spoon!
Ok that's it for now, come back when I have some more 😁



No comments:
Post a Comment