Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Winning Wednesdays-free competition fun

lucky four leaf clover blog divider
 

Super-galactic travelling friends,

this week I've started up an old hobby of mine, entering free competitions!

From something like 2022 to 2025 I would enter free competitions daily, and ended up winning a lot of fun stuff. Nothing huge, but things like free trips to the cinema, clothing, a cricket kit, lots of vouchers, a cookbook, food, and even some money!

So why did I stop? Well I don't have a good reason, it was mainly down to just forgetting to do it here and there, until I completely fell out of the habit of doing it entirely.

I miss the excitement though of seeing an email pop up saying I'd won something, and so yesterday I purged my competition email account to make room for new ones (you have no idea how many emails you get when you sign up for lots of competitions!), re-registered on a site that posts lots of free competitions, and I'm really to start winning fun stuff again.

I'd like to do a weekly blog post called winning Wednesdays, where I talk about some of the competitions I've entered, what I hope to win, things I've won that week, and maybe even inspire you to enter some free competitions yourself, because if I can win stuff anybody can 😄

I only started entering competitions again yesterday afternoon, and I've already won a free audiobook

Screenshot of winning a free audiobook in a competition

so I'm excited to see what the next week might bring!

lucky four leaf clover blog divider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?