Super-galactic travelling friends,
another Sunday, another set of photo dumps, so let's go!
This week it's a mainly London special, since most of the photos I've taken this last week have already been shared on this blog, or are for future posts.
First up is some travelling pictures, mainly based around the underground.
One of my favourite ways to travel is on the underground! Wandering the passages and tunnels of each line, checking out the designs of each station, the unique moquettes each line has (one day this cushion will be mine!) etc, and honestly, I could happily pack a picnic and spend the day travelling on the different lines, watching people come and go...
Next are some photos I took at the design museum, from art and the like
to some objects that were my favourite.
It's been a very long time since I last visited The Design Museum, and I had a really nice time looking around. I didn't do any of the paid exhibitions this time, but I plan to keep an eye out for some I'd like to do in the future.
Next is lunch, plus a couple drinks I had while out.
Partner picked out a Korean food place called CheeMC at random, and it was an amazing pick! I had the kimchi jjigae, and it was a lunch special so also came with salad and miso on the side. It came out bubbling and looked super spicy, but in the end there wasn't much spice at all, but it was still delicious! For a lunch the portions were huge, and while we tried our best we weren't able to finish all our food. We also had a side of cucumber with a spicy topping, which was really nice. They have a really large menu so we'd both love to got back again and try some more of their food.
We also popped to a couple bars and pubs, including a favourite of my partner's Passyunk by Waterloo station, as he's an ice hockey fan and it's an American sports bar that plays stuff like hockey.
Final pics for this week are just a few other foods I ate this week
Avocado on toast with a fried egg, a picky plate, and an avocado and edamame onigiri I got while in London, which was lovely, and a sandwich which I plan to try in the future.
That's it for another week!







No comments:
Post a Comment