Super-galactic travelling friends,
Yesterday my partner and I went to Arundel castle for the day, and had a lovely time!
I took a lot of photos, so I thought it would be fun to find a theme within some of them and share those photos, and save the rest for my weekly photo dump.
After looking through them all, I decided to go for the theme of looking through stuff at other stuff. So without further ado, here's our day at Arundel looking through stuff!
![]() |
| One of my first photos of the day, a toilet with a view! |
![]() |
| You can feel the heat through this photo |
![]() |
| Imagine waking up and having this as your daily view |
![]() |
Hard to tell, but this is through a hole at the top of the castle, so I am looking though something to take the photo |
![]() |
Alas it was a bit too bright to see what I was taking, so the background rather than the foreground came out blurry, but I still like the photo! |
![]() |
This is my favourite of all the stuff through stuff photos, as I actually took time to get a good composition 😁 |
![]() |
| Eerie tomb of John FitzAlan |
![]() |
I looked through into this room so it counts! This area was lovely and cool, and also one of the more interesting water features I've seen before. |
![]() |
| Had to look at this one through pillars |
![]() |
| Closer up of the above water feature, it was so pretty in real life. |
![]() |
| Hello boat! |
So that's what a day at Arundel Castle looks like looking through stuff at other stuff 😆
As I said, I'll be posting a lot more photos from yesterday on Sunday's photo dump, where there'll be pictures of inside the castle, taxidermy, some amazing architecture (my favourite was some of the ceilings) dead people (well their marble effigies anyway) a WWII bomb, and some beautiful photos of the gardens, so check those out when they go up!













No comments:
Post a Comment