Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Winning Wednesdays

Fellow super-galactic travellers, 

Wednesday is here once again, and with it comes winning Wednesdays!

So did I win anything this week? No, but also kinda yes...

Technically I won a fiver in pressie points on Biscuiteers

Biscuiteers email saying I won a mystery prize 

Biscuiteers site showing I wont £5 in pressie points

but I'm not sure if that really counts, as I'm guessing everyone got that email and won at least that? Ah well I guess I'll count it as a win so I can say I won something this week 😆

I have however, had two prizes delivered to me over this past week. First was the book of penguin jokes, which is a really cute book! The jokes are split up into sections, like snow sports and food, and also has trivia sprinkled throughout as well.

And on the day I'm writing this, the router I won also got delivered! 

Photo of a Nighthawk duel band router wifi 7 in its box

It arrived so much quicker than I was expecting, as in the past it can take ages for prizes to be sent to you, especially ones as expensive as this, so I was pleasantly surprised.

That's it for this week, so fingers crossed I'll have some wins to tell you aaallll about next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?