Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Winning Wednesdays

Super-galactic travelling friends,

it's Wednesday, which means it's time to go through what, if anything I've won this last week, and an overview to the type of competitions I've entered and would love to win.

Unless it's an instant win, you often have to wait a couple weeks before hearing if you've won a competition, so this week was a little slow win wise.

I did end up getting one of those instant wins that I really hoped I'd win though, which was a Penguin joke book! I'm looking forward to having that delivered.

This last week I've entered loads of competitions (there was 31 pages worth on Monday alone!), but I think out of all of them the ones I hope to win the most are the holidays. Most of them were things like overnight stays with breakfast included, which sound lovely, but out of all them, the Disneyland Paris competition is the one I hope to win the most. We've been wanting to go back for a while, but whenever we look on there at the prices it puts us off, so to win that would be amazing. There was also a competition for Parque Warner Bros Madrid which would be an amazing holiday to win as well!

There were also lots of food based competitions like food baskets, a year of butter, and a few winning a bunch of either cheese or meats. I'd be happy to win any of those! 

Finally, I also entered quite a few gardening based ones, but out of all of them there was one where you could win £3000 towards a garden makeover, which I would love to win. Our garden is looking a little tired, so the idea of being able to do it up for free sounds amazing.

Hopefully I'll have more wins to tell you about next week, and I'll update you on when my joke book arrives 😄 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?