Super-galactic travelling friends,
It's been a busy week for me, so without further ado, let's get this week's photo dump going!
This week a friend was visiting Thorpe Park, so I went with them!
I've been so many times I didn't take a lot of photos, but seeing all the scare maze stuff starting to go up got me really excited! I can't wait to give them all a go 💀
After Thorpe, partner, friend and I went for a late lunch at Smith & Western.
It's one of my partner's favourite restaurants as it's so well themed, and it's hard to come by fun themed restaurants anymore...
It was margarita Monday, so we all got an alcohol free one for free, and they were delicious as usual. I got one of their new meals, the Cajun cod, which I loved, and chilli cheese taquitos as I always say I'll have them and never do, and finally I did! They reminded me of the McDonald's chilli cheese bites, which isn't a bad thing as I really like them.
I've done a lot of travelling this past week by train, so I made another little collage going through train stations.
Why have I done so much travelling this past week you may ask? Well first it was the train to go to Thorpe, then I travelled by train to see my parents, and then from my parents my Mum and I travelled to Chichester for a mini overnight stay!
It was a really nice time. We mainly wandered, looked around the interesting shops, had a gander at the free art gallery, and had a nice sit down by the cathedral to admire it. We didn't get to do the cathedral itself, or the museum, so we plan to go again sometime.
Onto food! I've eaten out a few times this week other than Smith & Western, plus had some yummy premade stuff. Here's a little look and some of the things I've had, including chilli noodles, a nice chunk of bread pudding from a bakery, iced latte and millionaire shortbread from Crispin's cafe Chichester, and a delicious blue cheese pasta from where we stayed in Chichester, The Nags Head.
Finally, a little collage of things I saw out and about I was tempted to buy, including a bunch of brown kitchenware from charity shops (my favourite!) some cute little knick knacks from a Chichester shop, and yet more Halloween things!
Phew that was a busy week 😄
See you in the next one!








No comments:
Post a Comment