Sunday, 9 August 2026

Weekly photo dump 2nd-9th August 2026

Camera and photo divider
 

Hello fellow super-galactic travellers,

I thought I'd do a weekly photo dump of photos I've taken but not used in any of my posts rather than letting them waste away on my phone never to be looked at again, because I took them, so why not do something with them!

Collage of a day at Legoland, with Halooween themed items, The X Files, ice cream and food
Some photos of our day out at Legoland!

Photos of home cooked meals, a box of macaroni cheese, and Limca drink
Two of the meals partner cooked for us (my photos don't do them justice!) plus a couple other things I've had this week


Ikea halloween items, chocolate doughnut and IKEA hotdog, meatballs and chips
Spent a couple hours in IKEA (as mentioned in a previous post) and I was excited to see all the Halloween stuff! Also their doughnuts are so flipping good!


Beer and a magazine, and a take away chips with spam, battered sausage, mushy peas, and a fried egg
Trip to the pub followed by a stop off the the chippy for some fresh chips and mushy peas (plus a cheeky battered sausage!) to go with home cooked hot and spicy SPAM and a fried egg, delicious!

There was a mini beer festival near us, but the main day was Saturday, so on Sunday they were selling the beer cheap! I don't really drink much anymore so it was a bit wasted on me, but still tried a couple halves, and partner got to have a couple beers too 🍻

Looking forward to seeing what next week brings!

Camera and photo divider

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?