Sunday, 23 August 2026

Weekly photo dump 17th-23rd August 2026

Super-galactic travelling friends,

It's Sunday, which means it's time to share a few of this week's memories in the form of photo collages...let's begin!

First up is a few photos of food I've eaten at home this week, including food partner's cooked for us, like a delicious pasta with garlic bread, as well as a cheeky McDonald's to try their hot honey Mccrispy before it disappears from their menu (it wasn't too bad, but tbf I could make my own anytime pretty easily). I loved their frozen cherry lemonade though, and could drink that all the time!

Collage of food including pasta, garlic bread, and the McDonald's hot honey Mccrispy

We also ate out a couple times.

Photo collage of breakfast McDonald's, scampi chips and peas, beer, Turkish food and ayran drink

We went to a localish pub as we had a voucher for there, and I got the scampi with chips peas and tartare sauce which was delicious. Partner wasn't as enamoured with his meal, and overall it wasn't worth the price, but at least we got money off!

We also had a McDonald's breakfast on the way to partner's Mum's for a joint late Birthday celebration for a bunch of us on Saturday, followed her Birthday celebration on Sunday, where we ate at a Turkish restaurant.

I tried out ayran, which was a salty yoghurt drink. I liked it, but in a, this is confusing to my taste buds kinda way, as I've not really had anything like it before! I can see it being an amazing drink in really hot weather though.

Also his Mum has two kitties!

Photo collage of two black cats and a goose

They're really shy, so we don't really get to fuss them, but they're very cute...also goose honk! (that's not hers though, was taken at one our our locals, but seemed fitting to keep all the animals pics together.

Finally some random photos including our joint birthday decorations, pretty skies, the kind of posters I'd rather see over AI any day, and one of my favourite liminal spaces...

Photo collage of birthday celebrations, blue skies with clouds, a poster, and a liminal type place

That's all for this week, see you in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?