Sunday, 16 August 2026

Weekly photo dump 10th-16th August 2026

photo divider

Super-galactic travellers, 

Another week, another bunch of photos on my phone excitedly waiting to be shared, so lets get on with this!

First up are the leftover pictures I took of the eclipse...yeah that was this week!

a collage of photos showing the eclise in Hampshire UK England

Next up is a bunch of photos of Halloween stuff I've seen while out and about, including Costco, Poundland, and The Range. I didn't buy anything this time around, but there's definitely a few things at The Range I'll be getting 😄

A collage of Photographs showing Halloween items in Costco, Poundland, and The Range, August 2026
My face is 100% the same as the ghosts in the middle during this heat!
A collage of Photographs showing Halloween items in The Range, August 2026
I love that balloon spider so much!

A collage of Photographs showing Halloween items in The Range, August 2026
The pillow cake thingy was too cute, might have to get me one of those...

And now onto the photos from our day out at Arundel castle. The first set are general pics I took while wandering around exploring.

A collage of photographs showing Arundul castle, stained glass windows, armour queen Victoria's state bedroom, August 2026,

Next are some photos from the chapel, the library, and the random WWII bomb they had there!

A collage of photographs taken around Arundel Castle and its Fitzalan chapel, August 2026

Lunch! I had a gourmet sausage roll with some rosemary and sea salt crisps, and partner had sausage and mash. Partner then treating us to some ice cream. I went for chocolate, and he went for vanilla, which was melting quicker than we could eat it 😄

Two photographs showing a gourmet sausage roll, and a tub of Caroline's Dairy Chalder Farm Belgium Chocolate Ice cream at Arundel Castle, August 2026

Finally some photos from the gardens, which I would say was my favourite area 🌺

A collage of photographs showing the gardens of Arundel Castle, including scarecrows, stump gardens, tropical trees, antler temple, cathedral, a pond with lillies, August 2026


 Phew that was a lot of photos...so, same time next week yeah?

photo divider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third time's the charm?

Super-galactic travelling friends, why is receiving a delivery so dang hard!?