Monday, 17 August 2026

National Lottery set for life win lose tally update two

3D lottery balls blog dividers
Super-galactic travellers,

it's once again time to look at the current tally to see if I'm up, down, or breaking even on playing the national lottery this month.

Last week I stuck to the two set for life draws only and didn't end up buying any scratchcards, and


Two online national lottery set for life tickets with no matches

I didn't win a bloody thing!

On the plus side this means I'm still break even, which is better than being down I guess, but still  😅

If I had won something I was planning to make this a weekly update, but I think instead I'll update every time my month long tickets run out, so that hopefully(!) I'll have something more exciting to report...that is unless I win the jackpot tonight then I'll post about that asap, buuuut don't hold your breath 😆


Since this was a rather short update, I shall also include a list of things six fun little things I'll do in the next month if I end up winning set for life:

  1. make a celebratory charcuterie board full of cheese and meats I would otherwise not get due to them being on the pricier side
  2. buy myself a fancy pair of prescription glasses and sunglasses 
  3. get a soup maker 
  4. have a day out in London without worrying about the price of stuff
  5. buy the X-Files Lego set
  6. Go to a seaside arcade and play the claw machines and the like until I win, price be damned!
 I think that's enough to be getting on with in a month if I win. Let me know what fun little things you'd do if you won 🍀 

No comments:

Post a Comment