My super-galactic travelling friends,
Wednesday has arrived once again, and with it a couple kinda wins, and one major win!
My first mini win is on the app 7daysperformance, where you can enter free competitions daily. I haven't won the main competition, but I won around 70p in site credit, which I can use to enter competitions that cost money, so I'll have fun picking those in the future.
And now onto one of my bigger wins to date...
A NETGEAR Nighthawk RS200 Wi-Fi Router! I often like to watch films while my partner plays games and streams stuff, and sometimes we have friends over to play games, so this router will help make sure we can all do stuff without worrying about WiFi issues.
There weren't a lot of stand out competitions this week, but I have entered many holiday and voucher bases competitions, so any of those would be a great win.
Now I have the router to look forward to arriving, as well as the penguin book, which I'm hoping will be delivered soon!
It's going to be hard to beat that router as it's worth around £200, so if I win something in the next week that beats that I'll be ecstatic, but any win will be exciting 😄




No comments:
Post a Comment