Friday, 4 September 2026

National Lottery set for life win lose tally end of month one

Fellow super-galactic travellers, 

my previous month's set for life lottery ticket has come to an end, which means it's time to share with you how I did in the last month, which ended up being

very poorly, as I didn't win a single time!

Yesterday I put £15 onto my lottery app, where £12 goes towards set for life, and the extra three is for treating myself to an occasional scratchcard. I did actually get myself a £1 scratchcard and won £2! I did however play another £1, and won nothing, sooo overall I'm still currently at -£15 overall, as I unfortunately didn't win anything on last night's draw either.

It seems previously I go through either weeks of drought, or get a sudden run of small wins a few weeks in a row, so hopefully that winning streak is on its way real soon!

In the meantime I made myself a little good luck charm for the next month. On a previous blog I had I used to make little good luck charms which were a lot of fun to make, so I thought I'd try it again, except now I know how to crochet I'll be crocheting these new ones!

I ended up going for a silly little leaf, since it's started to feel really autumnal by me.

If I win anything in the next month I'll share the pattern and keep this little fella for another month as my good luck charm, and if not I'll be making a new crochet charm for the next month.

That's all for now, and fingers crossed I'll have some wins to talk about in the next lotto post 🍀 


No comments:

Post a Comment