Monday, 14 September 2026

Halloween snack buying has begun!

Super-galactic travelling friends,

It may only be the beginning(ish) of September, but Halloween vibes are already in full swing, from decorations to costumes, to delicious snacks.

I thought this year I'd start early with the purchasing of Halloween snack food to try and make sure I get a chance to try as many as possible, and my first top was Marks & Spencer.

While their main meal foods don't tend to come out until just before Halloween, their sweet and savoury treats are already on the shelves.

So far I've bought myself a caramel ghost

M&S gooey ghost Halloween chocolate caramel sweet 2026

a spooky peanut butter skull

M&S peanut butter spooky skull Halloween chocolate 2026

and my partner bought me a pack of pickled onion worms, which I'm looking forward to trying.

M&S Halloween wicked worm pickled onion crisps 2026

I'll be tucking into these soon so I'll let you know how they are, as well as any other Halloween goodies I buy in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment