Sunday, 30 August 2026

Weekly photo dump 24th-30th August 2026

Super-galactic travelling friends,

It's been a bit of a quiet week for me due to the weather for a lot of it being pretty miserable, but still managed to get out the house a couple times, plus ate some delicious food from the comfort of our home while the rain came down. So with that, let's get this week's photo dump started!

First up was our adventures on Monday.

photos from an afternoon walking around North Camp Aldershot Farnborough

My partner needed to have his breaks replaced, so I thought I'd join him as there was a couple charity shops close by to where he was getting his car done. I thought he said it would take around an hour, but the shop said it would take two hours...it ended up taking them four hours!!! We managed to kill the first two hours easily, but the second two were a liiiittle bit tricker as there really wasn't much in the area to do...at least we both got our steps in 😅

Also in the week we needed to get a couple bits from The Range, and I discovered that they have even more Halloween stuff in there than last time.

Photos from the Halloween decorations and food from The Range, August 2026

My list of Halloween things I wish to purchase is getting longer by the day...

Finally some of the stuff I've eaten this week, including some spicy noodles, some not so spicy noodles, spicy black pudding (which was delicious!) and a very large sausage ooh err missus and all that.

Photos of food, pack of Shin Ramyun red super spicy, snack pack, gouda cheese choi's bibimmyeon noodles, spiral sausage, a slice of caterpiller cake, black pudding and a fried egg with beans

Well that's all for this week! Same time next week yeah?


No comments:

Post a Comment