However usually I'd just abandon a blog once I'd stopped posting on it and start a fresh one, but nope, sorry, not doing that, I refuse!
Instead I'm making this take two into a different kind of blog...a blog for me.
A place that I feel excited to be and enjoy writing on, not a place that I'm stressed about SEO, or have I written enough words for Google to find me, or is what I've written good enough. To heck with all that pressure, I'm going back to basics baby, live journal micro blogging style 😆
I'll write on here daily, even if I have nothing interesting to say, because the internet was more fun when people posted whatever the heck they liked rather than carefully curating for the algorithm gods...
So yeah that's pretty much it, and so...
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. Grab a cuppa, a slice of cake, and enjoy the simplicities of one gal and her blog 🫖🍰
No comments:
Post a Comment